COVID-19 has made it compulsory for us to keep our immunity system strong. We must keep up the energy with ample amount of vitamins and minerals. There are many natural ingredients that have very high nutritional value. You can prepare amazing immunity-boosting drinks with these food items.
Let’s Look at Some Immunity- Boosting Drinks:
- A nice blend of grapefruit, orange and other citrus fruits: Citrus fruits are loaded with Vitamin C. It can efficiently fight with many infections and give strength to your immunity. You can prepare this super-energizing drink and give a happy explosion of taste to your mouth. Oranges are rich in potassium, Vitamin B-6, Vitamin B-9, Vitamin C and Zinc. So, it’s a nice way to treat your immune system with lots of nutrients!
- Winning combination of green apple, carrot and orange: Health is wealth! So, never compromise when it comes to provide it a punch of nutrition. You can protect yourself with from various infections with this drink.If apples and oranges provide vitamin C, then carrots is also a rich source of vitamin B-6. You will absolutely love the blend of tartness in apples and sweetness in carrots.
- Take care of your health with beet, ginger, apple and carrot drink: If you are suffering from cold, flu, running nose or any kind of inflammatory symptoms, then you must try out this super-cool drink. This immunity-boosting drink is also beneficial for people with rheumatoid arthritis.
- Simple tomato juice: This red little food item can do wonders when it comes to our heath. Tomatoes are a great source of vitamin B-9. It also has magnesium that contains anti-inflammatory properties. It is yummy and even easy to make.
- Strawberry and Kiwi Drink: Now, this is a great combo. Almost like everyone on this planet loves to eat these fruits. If you are feeling sick and can’t find the energy to get back to work, then this is an ideal drink. You can blend them with milk and enhance the nutritional value. So, what are you waiting for, go to your kitchen and start preparing some awesome healthy drinks!
Work from home in the times of corona has given some serious mental challenges. People don’t have the right environment to work and this definitely has some adverse effect on our health. It becomes really imperative to maintain a strong immunity system. The above mentioned drinks are going to help in achieving a healthy body, so you must give it a try!